Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wilson's 2nd Month Home- May 2013

 I had to return to work on May 6th to finish out the last month of school so Dave stayed home with Wilson until May 30th.  Dave's mom and Grandma Wilson came to help from May 7th to the 10th.  We appreciate all their help.

Grandma Wilson at our house.
 Grandma Wilson playing with Wilson.
Dave's mom, Vicky, helping us give Wilson a bath.
Wilson has started to like bath time.


However, Wilson still doesn't like his swing.


During the month of May, Wilson was able to meet some more cousins.
 Cousin Brody and baby Wilson.
 Cousin Taylie was so excited to feed Wilson.
 
Great Grandparents
Dave's Grandma and Grandpa Clark spending time with baby Wilson.


 Time with mom and dad.
 Wilson and me rocking together.
 Sometimes when Dave would hold Wilson, he would squirm and move his body so that his face was planted in Dave's armpit.  We got a good chuckle out of this!
Dave feeding baby Wilson.
Baby Wilson sleeping with Daddy.
What a cutie pie!


At the end of May, Dave brought Wilson to my school so my students and fellow co-workers could  meet him.  My students were so excited.  As a side note, many of my students brought in gifts for baby Wilson during the month.  I was surprised and very thankful for their kindness and generosity.  Dave took a couple of pictures of my class with Wilson and me.  They turned out so cute, but I can't post them because I do not have permission from the parents to do so.


I am so thankful for Dave and what a good father he is.  He did such a wonderful job during the month of May.  I am so thankful Dave has the type of employment that allowed him to take off a month of work and be Mr. Mom. 
 
 


1 comment: