Sunday, July 10, 2011

Flowers

Yesterday morning Dave and I worked in the yard.  Dave mowed the lawn, and I weeded in the flower beds.  I really enjoy working in the flower beds, and I love to look at all the beautiful flowers that come in many different colors.  I just had to take some pictures of my flowers.  This is a picture of a pink Geranium I have growing in a flower pot.

This is an English Lavender Dave and I planted last spring.  It didn't do very well last summer part of it looked dead.  When fall time came, Dave and I cut out the dead looking part of the plant.  I can't believe how pretty the English Lavender looks this year!





When we bought flowers in May, Dave picked this Osteospermum or African Daisy.  It is growing beautifully.




This is a picture of a Snowcap Shasta Daisy about to bloom.  I can't wait until the whole plant has bloomed.




The second spring Dave and I lived in our home we planted Johnny Jump Up seeds.  Every summer since we planted the seeds they have done really well.




Daylilies- I love this burnt orange color.




Red Orange Poppies next to beautiful purple blooms.




I love these purple flowers; I think they are so beautiful.  I got these flowers as a start from a friend of mine, but she doesn't know the name of this flower.  I wish I knew.   




Lilies

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you two are enjoying your blog. I love the variety of flowers you have! The African Daisies are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete